This is an awesome lunch or dinner meal. It has got all your wonderful nutrients and it tastes really yummy. If there are certain ingredients that I always have in my house they’d be: avocados, leafy greens, and berries. When I’m tired and I’m in no mood for any fuss: I toss this beauty up. It’s so easy to make and really makes me fuller for longer. It is high fiber and low calorie AND absolutely delish!
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 Mexican Avocado
- 1/2 Cup Arugula
- 1/2 Cup Rockets
- 1/2 Cup Baby Spinach
- Few Mint leaves
- 1 cup of Strawberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries
- Put the leafy greens first on salad bowl or plate.
- Slice the avocado as shown.
- Cut the strawberries into halves or quarters
- Add the mint leaves and berries.
- Toss it up or leave as is. Drizzle some honey and homemade mustard sauce on top.
- Enjoy! It’s healthy and tasty.
If you tried this recipe then let me in know in the comments how it was.
And Hey! If you need to truly understand how and when can you add these recipes for your well-being… then hit me up! If you’re struggling to lose weight or those inches, I can help you. Check out my services too, to see the step by step process to help you reach your targets.
And if you haven’t signed up for my weekly email, where I send awesome recipes, health tips and more… then SIGN UP NOW! 🙂 You’ll love it.