I usually make a simple mung sprouts salad, as per my Indian taste, which is with chaat masala and lemon and some diced cucumber, tomatoes and onions. But I’d made sprouts in bulk some days back and didn’t want to have the same thing again, (you know that feeling, right?). So, I tossed up this beauty. It is so easy to make. I love the tangy and salty taste of this dish. It is super tasty and absolutely yummilicious.
Here are the ingredients:
- Handful of strawberries and raspberries
- Half cup of mung sprouts
- A few scoops from half of dragon fruit
- Honey (if you like it sweeter)
- Place the mung sprouts (I usually make mine at home, you can buy them from outside too) either on a deep plate or a small bowl.
- Add the strawberries, raspberries, and dragron fruit scoops.
- Drizzle a bit of honey and enjoy!
And Hey! If you need to truly understand how and when can you add these recipes for your well-being… then hit me up! If you’re struggling to lose weight or those inches, I can help you. Check out my services too, to see the step by step process to help you reach your targets.
And if you haven’t signed up for my weekly email, where I send awesome recipes, health tips and more… then SIGN UP NOW! ? You’ll love it.